Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All That Glitters: Card Using Digital Stamps

Hello!

We had such fun doing our 10 Items or Less segment last month that we decided to do a new one! This month we'll be focusing all of our creative powers on shinny glittery things! We hope you enjoy the new things we come up with!

Are you ready for summer?  I'm not.  But I know many kids who are super excited to be out of School for the year.  With that in mind, I decided to get a goodie bag for a few of my "pre-teen" friends to wish them a Happy Summer.  So of course I have to start with a Card. 

This card is using a Digital Stamp from Sushi Dolls. This one is called "Bookworm." How appropriate I use her on the card today. I wanted to try making a 5"x5" scenery card. Not familiar with Digital Stamps? We will have a post really son explaining what they are. So here is the card that I came up with. Oh, and don't forget to watch the Card Tutorial Here. 

Let me know what you think:

This card will be going to a girl named Ta'Jah!
Isn't she a cute image? In fact, did you know that the Three Chicks started our love for one another with our love of books?! Yep, and we still love to read! Thank you all for taking time out to check out our Blog and hope you all have a wonderful day!

The Three Chicks,
Hannah, Marisol & Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Love your blg and the awesome story behind it! Glad to have found your inspirational blog..thanks Marisol!

    ((Hugs)) -Christine

    ReplyDelete