Thursday, June 27, 2013

Interactive Card featuring Stkr.It

Wait till you see the card tutorial for today.  So hilarious!  This card is well over due for my mom who is an iPhone junkie.  uhh, seriously, no joke! Plus, who doesn't love an interactive card? 
 
Today, we are introducing a few new items or rather new to us chicks. Us chicks took a day to off to head on over to Archivers in Orland Park, IL.  This was our place to stock up on our scrapbooking supplies, but sadly they closed their doors last month.  Before they did we headed over there to take advantage of the final sale they had. Here is one of the stamp sets I purchased:

 
Isn't this one adorable?  It is what they call a "Front & Back" stamp set as you can see.  This was fun to play with.  But even funner to have it shaking on a Wobble sticker. I colored her in Prisma colored Pencils and of course added a bit of glitter.  Because what is a card without glitter? The next item is a really kool item it's called: Stkr.It
 
 
I never heard of this before but it caught my eye.  How cool would it be to receive a card only to find that you can scan your phone/iPad to get the message???  um, yeah, super kool! I hate my writing and sometimes I just don't know what to say in it.  Ever get like that?  Well, I can now use this to send photos, videos, songs or just my own voice! The recipient must have an iPhone/iPad or an Android. If they have one or the other then all they have to do is make sure they download any bar scan app. That's all that is required. Gotta try this to believe it.  In the meantime, head to our YT channel and check out the Tutorial using the stkr.it to make this card.

 

Please leave a comment below if you have any questions, suggestions, requests or if you wanna just say Hi.  Thank you all for visiting us today.
 
The 3 Chicks,
Hannah, Joyce and Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment